Monday, July 16, 2012

The Seedy Side of Home Ownership

This past weekend was great.  We had the opportunity to enjoy a family wedding out of town the weekend before we close.  It was a nice way to be able to relax a little bit before all the craziness of moving and home ownership begins.  While we were way the hydro-seed was sprayed on the lawn.  In preparation for this I was up till midnight the day before we left trying to get all the sprinklers placed in the right spots in the lawn.  Not only was the process muddy, but it was also all sorts of frustrating as I was losing daylight.  To top it off right as I was about to finish one of the sprinklers clogged and I almost lost it.  Unfortunately for me, both Walmart and Lowes had sold out of sprinklers, and I had to trek all the way to the in-laws, and then back to the new house.  I cannot begin to describe how enthused I was to be doing that at 10:00 at night.


So now this week as we begin to pack up, close on the house and move I will be huffing it to the house before work at 5:00am to water for 2 hours, then heading to the house after work to water for another 2 hours.  Man is this week gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment